Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

7-27 Hurray, I'm so excited!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!
This morning was exciting, we put our boat in the lake for the first time this summer. Usually by the end of May we have been on the water but the last two years the boat ramps have been closed due to flooding. After breakfast Larry and I trailered the boat to Lake Stillhouse Hollow. We were there for an hour and a half. While there we air chaired and wake surfed. It was overcast and had a little breeze but it was very pleasant. My equilibrium has been a little off for a couple of days but once I was in the water it seemed to clear up. We didn't see anyone on the lake but we did hear a fishing boat. and there were a few boat trailers in the parking lot. We had a very pleasant day on the lake. 

Larry having fun air chairing down the lake
Saying hi while air chairing

Larry surfing behind the boat
Having fun surfing
In the afternoon Larry and I read. After dinner Larry and I went to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club. They had six squares and about a dozen round dance couples. Jim Hayes called the dance and Lucy and Jerry Pate cued the rounds. One of our friends, Steve asked me to dance with him during one of the rounds. He knows I don't round dance but he insisted that I danced so I did. After the round Lucy and Jerry were impressed and said I should get up and dance more often. Jerry even said he should ask me to dance and he would cue me. We had a fabulous time dancing with friends. 

Larry enjoying the dance
Steve and Suzy round dancing to Jerry cuing
Promenading home

Lucy and Jerry having fun square dancing with friends
Sue and Jennifer having fun during the dance
Jim Hayes calling the dance
Round dancing with Steve

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth