Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

7-16 Staying Cool


Keep Cool
We spent the whole day inside the house. We didn't have to go to town and it's way too hot to stay outside. We stayed under the air conditioner to keep cool. I worked on my puzzle and played Microsoft Solitaire Collection games. This collection on my computer has Klondike, Spider, Free Cell, Pyramid and TriPeaks. Klondike is regular solitaire. Pyramid is where you pick two cards that add up to thirteen ( Queen & Ace, Jack & two, King is thirteen, ten & three, etc.). TriPeaks is where you pick the card which is next to in line to the draw. If you have a nine you pick the card that is wither a ten or eight. You do this until you clear the screen. I've played all these games before but today I decided to do the challenge games to get points towards a badge. Larry jokes about me playing these games and says I should get a life considering I can spend hours and hours playing these games. While I played the games Larry read. In the evening we watched television. We watched a movie called Kinky Boots. It was a comedy starring Chiwetel Ejiofor, Joel Edgerton and Sarah-Jane Potts. It was about a drag queen who comes to the rescue to help a shoe factory when a gentleman inherits the factory. It was a very good movie. Then we watched a documentary. After watching television I worked on my puzzle until it was time to go to bed. 

Watching Television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth