Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 1, 2016

6-30 New Dessert

Desserts
I love desserts, especially those with chocolate. Well, yesterday while reading Facebook we saw a recipe for S'mores Pudding Dessert, it sounded delicious. This morning we loaded Flo into the car and headed off to Walmart to buy the ingredients. When we got home I prepared the new dessert. The ingredients are miniature marshmallows, chocolate instant pudding, cream cheese, graham crackers, semi-sweet-chocolate and milk. It took me a little over a half hour to prepare and it takes an additional 3 hours in the refrigerator. Larry thought it was too sweet, probably due to all the chocolate, he really isn't a chocolate lover like I am. I thought it was great but it's not cheap to make and it was not any better than the Betty Crocker Premium Desserts. They don't take long to make and they are less expensive. 

S'mores Pudding Dessert ready to be served
Graham Crackers covered with melted marshmallows
Ready to go in the refrigerator
Ingredients I used
A couple of days ago I finished the Dog Park jigsaw puzzle by Bits and Pieces. I enjoyed doing the puzzle. It had 600 pieces and only took me three days to complete. The shape was different than the other puzzles, it wasn't square, instead it was in the shape of a golden retriever, this was so cool. I started the puzzle like normal by doing the frame. I had most of it together and thought one side was too long and couldn't finish the bottom. But as I was assembling it I realized I was wrong. The puzzle was the best built puzzle I have done so far. The pieces are thick, uniform and fit perfect. I highly recommend the Dog Park puzzle. Last night I started working on another puzzle made by Buffalo called Neuschwanstein Castle.

New jigsaw puzzle Neuschwanstein Castle
 While hanging around the house I worked on my puzzle and Larry finished another book. In the evening we watched a documentary on Amazon called The Identity Theft of Mitch Mustain. This documentary was about the top high school quarterback in America in 2005. It was a very interesting documentary on Mitch Mustain's career and how it stopped. We liked it. After the documentary I worked on my puzzle until I went to bed. We had a nice day.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth