Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

6-6 Happy Monday

Happy Monday
What a beautiful day!! We woke up to sunshine. Larry decided to do some yard maintenance before it got hot. He started off by fertilizing the yard with weed and feed, the instructions indicated it was best to do this while the grass was damp so he ran the sprinklers for a couple of minutes before he treated. Next he sprayed the weeds in the gravel that goes around the house and then he treated the yard for bugs. While he was doing this I was sleeping. When I woke up I made breakfast for Larry and me. After breakfast we loaded Flo into the car and went to The Car Wash Barn. We have had so much rain that we couldn't give the car a bath and it's was terribly filthy so off to The Car Wash Barn. If you get there before 10:00 you save two dollars on any wash you wanted. After giving the car a bath we went home. We hung around the house all day relaxing. Larry and I read. I worked out for an hour on my WII Fit. In the evening we met up with Louis and Belinda to drive with them to our Monday night A lessons. We were short one man to make two squares. Dale Smith was the teacher and he tried to teach and call at the same time as he filled in for the missing man. It didn't work out for him so he worked with one square at a time. Larry and I did each session but we didn't mind considering we had a chance to practice the moves. We were introduced to three moves. It was a very nice day.

Working out with the Wii Sport
Larry fertilizing the yard
Learning new moves



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth