Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

6-20 Swimming, Mowing and Dancing

Busy Bee

After the Annual Texas State Square and Round Festival Larry and I started to get back to our regular routine. The first thing we did this morning was take the Minnie and the car dolly back to storage. Before doing this Larry emptied the Minnie’s tanks. When Larry parked the car on the driveway to get it out of the way Flo wanted to get in it so he loaded her in the car. Once the tanks were empty Larry parked the Minnie in the driveway. Then Larry and I rolled the dolly out of the garage and hooked it to the Minnie. When this was finished I got into the car and followed Larry to the storage center. After dropping the Minnie and the dolly off we swung by The Car Wash Barn to give the car a bath. It really wasn’t that dirty but we were close by and it was before 10 so you save a couple of dollars. After drying the car Larry asked if I wanted to take Flo for a swim, I said sure. She hadn’t been swimming since last week. So off to Nolan Creek we went. I walked Flo around while Larry relaxed in the car. We were there about a half hour. I dried her off and Larry put her in the car. By the time we got home it was time for lunch.

Swimming in Nolan Creek

Swimming in Nolan Creek

The Car Wash-003

Going through The Car Wash Barn

It has been a week since we mowed the yards and Larry had fertilized them so the grass was getting high. After lunch I mowed the front yard and half of the back yard. It was too hot and humid to do all of the back. While I was mowing Larry weedeated, treated for fire ants, blew off the drive and treated for weeds. Flo kept us company until she got hot and then she went inside. It took Larry and me an hour to do our yardwork. After finishing our yardwork we cooled off. Once I cooled down I took a nap and Larry did some reading. We had a busy afternoon.

Mowing1  Mowing the Yards-002

The front yard before and after mowing

In the evening Larry and I met up with Louis and Belinda at Walmart to go to our weekly A lessons at Allemande Hall. We had six couples so we had to rotate in and out of a square. We learned two new moves. We had a very busy day.

sqdancelogo

Square Dancing Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth