Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 5, 2016

5-4 Taking It Easy

Taking it easy
I haven't been feeling that great for about a week. I think it's allergies. I've been coughing, sneezing, scratchy throat and blowing my nose. It's not that bad during the day but in the evening the coughing starts. Today we spent most of day at home reading. Flo started to whine to go somewhere. Larry decided to take her to Yettie Polk Park so she could go swimming in Nolan Creek. I loaded her into the car and off we went. When we got to the park Flo was all excited. While I was walking her Larry read a book on his Kindle. Flo did some exploring while I looked for a place for her to get into the creek. She got so excited she didn't wait for me to find the place. I had to hold her back to get the leash off. The creek was a little calmer today but where she got in there was some current. She tried to swim against the current but she couldn't go anywhere. She just hung there swimming without going anywhere. She wasn't in any trouble she looked like she was having fun. She swam for a little while and then we headed back to the car. We were at the park for about a half hour. We had a nice visit at Yettie Polk Park. In the afternoon I worked out for a half hour with Just Dance. I also finished reading another Cork O'Connor book. 

On Wednesday nights we usually go to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts but we decided to stay home. We read and I worked a little bit on my puzzle. I finished the Cork O'Connor book that we checked out from the library and I started another book. This book is written by Harlan Coben. He writes a series about Myron Boliar, which is how we were introduced to him. I already read a couple more of his novels, Hold Tight and Miracle Cure and liked them. Tonight I started reading Just One Look and so far I like it. I think I already read this one but I don't remember it. We had a relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth