Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

5-25 Another Humid Day

Another Cloudy Day
We woke up to another humid, cloudy day. We hung around the house all day. Larry read and I vacuumed the house and worked on my puzzle. We needed this type of day considering we square danced seven days in a row. In the evening we drove to Georgetown to The Shirts 'n' Skirts weekly dance. Tonight's dance was their Red White and Blue Dance. Jim Hayes was their caller and Lucy Pate cued the rounds. They had five squares and ten couples for rounds. I danced every square dancing tip so I don't get a chance to take pictures of the square dancing. But I did have a chance to take pictures of the round dancers. We had fun dancing with friends.

Lucy Pate cuing the round dancing
Jim Hayes getting ready to call a square dance tip
Friends round dancing to Lucy's cuing
Some more friends round dancing
Dan, Kathy, Chuck and Cheryl round dancing to Lucy
We had a relaxing day. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth