Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

3-28 Another Marvelous Monday

Marvelous Monday
It was another glorious day with nothing but sunshine and wildflowers in bloom all over the place. Yesterday Larry assembled the new racks he built for his suspenders and belts. Now he has more space and it doesn't looked cluttered. It came out fantastic. Now he needs to find another project, I am sure that won't be a problem.

This is how Larry's suspenders looked before
This is how they look now
Suspenders hanging neatly
 For the last few days I've been working on and off on my The World of Dogs jig saw puzzle. When I was working on the puzzle I read or did things around the house. Today Larry and I hung around the house, I would read a bit and work on the puzzle a bit. Larry also worked on the puzzle. It's been taking me a long time putting the puzzle together so everytime Larry found a piece that fit he made sure to tell me. While we were working on the puzzle Flo went outside to sun or she was under the desk sleeping.

Larry helping me with my puzzle
In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with The Sundancers. This dance was a special dance, it was their students Graduation Dance. Instead of having a workshop at 6:30 they had the graduation ceremony so we didn't have to be there until 7:00. One of the Sundancers asked me a few weeks ago if I would help him take pictures because I usually take pictures of the dances. We got to the dance at 6:30 but they had a couple photographers taking pictures. There were 22 people that graduated from the class. The dance started out with nine squares and I took pictures during the dance. Brad called the dance like a normal dance and the students did a great job. We had a super time at the dance.   

Steve and Sherri round dancing in between square dancing tips
Jodi and Brad round dancing with Terry and Lynn
A new dancer enjoy herself while square dancing with George
Our friends Jeanne and James dancing with some dancers
Brad Caldwell calling the dance
Dancers waiting in a column for the next move to be called
The outfits Larry and I wore to the dance


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth