Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

2-4 Feeling Better

Feeling a Little Better
Larry slept a lot better last night and while he is not totally well he can at least get up and around.

Before leaving home I had measured out enough dog food for almost three weeks, however, a couple of days ago I noticed we were running low on food, I am not sure what I did wrong but after taking Flo for her morning walk and eating breakfast we went to town for more dog food. Last night I surfed the internet and found that Petco carries the exact same food she has been eating, Larry programmed the address in the GPS and off we went. As we were driving through Donna we saw a giant rocking chair in the city park, for some reason I once again did not have my camera with me, missed another picture. After picking up Flo's food we went back to the Minnie. Larry still wasn't feeling the greatest so we hung around the Minnie all day. I sat outside with Flo and did some Sudoku. The wind blew all day out of the north so it was a little cold. When dinnertime came around Larry said he was feeling better and thought we could go square dancing. After dinner I took Flo for about a half hour walk and by the time we got back Larry was feeling bad again so we didn't go dancing. Larry e-mailed our friends James and Jeanne and told them we wouldn't be at the dance and apologized for not dancing with them for the last couple of days. I spent the evening playing computer games and doing Sudoku puzzles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth