Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

2-3 No Dancing

Down and Out
Yesterday afternoon Larry started feeling bad and by bed time he was feeling worse. He had a rough night and was in even worse shape come morning. We had planned on dancing at Tropic Star to Joe Saltel and we were suppose to wear our orange hats in support of the Denver Broncos but instead we spent the whole day in the Minnie. Larry was so sick he wouldn't even eat, in the afternoon I finally got him to eat a sandwich and a few cookies. While he slept I took Flo for a few walks. During one of the walks Flo and I stopped and visited with a neighbor from Iowa. Everytime we walk by their home the dog would bark to say hello. I spent the day doing some Sudoku and playing computer games. Hopefully, Larry will be feeling better tomorrow. Life could be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth