Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 29, 2016

2-28 Another Super Day

Another Super Day
I woke up this morning and made a Belgium waffle which Larry and I shared for breakfast. After breakfast I made some Betty Crocker Cookie Brownie Bars to take with us to our A class with the TIPS Club in Waco. This was our second class, our first class was two weeks ago and we had two squares. This week a few new people showed so we spent most of the class reviewing the moves we learned in the first class. We only learned one new move, very disappointing, at this rate classes will take more than a year. The first class very few folks brought snacks but this week there were a lot so I ended up bringing some of my brownies home. That was ok, we had them for our dessert.

Our breakfast
Cookie Brownie Bars
Wendell Moore teaching the class
Larry dancing with friends
Waiting for the next move
Our friends dancing
Doing a Grand Follow Your Neighbor
In the evening Larry finished reading Death In Holy Orders by P.D. James. It was a murder mystery Larry said it was a very good book. I started reading another Cork O'Connor book called Mercy Falls. We had another super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth