Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 22, 2016

1-21 Where we are going?

Guess where we're going?
Yesterday we got the Minnie out of storage and brought it to the house. It was cold and windy this morning so we went grocery shopping for our trip. I put the groceries away and for lunch we had Campbell's Chunky Chili with steak, if you haven't tried this chili I highly recommend it. It can be difficult to find, we normally buy it at Target. After lunch I spent an hour and a half loading up the Minnie for our trip. When I picked up the keys for the Minnie Flo got excited and followed me to the Minnie, she climbed in and went straight to my chair. I made many trips loading it up with clothes and other stuff. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to load up the refrigerator and other stuff I forgot today.

So, what do you think? Are we going to another weekend square dance event or are we going on a longer adventure?

In the evening we watched a couple more episodes of The West by Ken Burns. The third episode was about the west from 1848 to 1856 called Speck of the Future, it was about gold being discovered. The fourth episode was about the west in 1856 to 1868 called Death Runs Riot, this was when the Civil war comes early in the west. We had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth