Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

1-18 Sundancers 19th Anniversary Dance

Happy 19th Anniversary Sundancers
This morning I woke up not feeling well caused by my allergies. I made breakfast for Larry and me and then I went back to bed. I slept for another two and a half hours. Larry wasn't sure what time I was getting up so by the time I got up he had made his lunch. We invited our friends Larry and Patricia from Gatesville to go to the Sundancers Anniversary Dance tonight. Larry asked them to meet us at our house and we could go together. After lunch I did a little housework and then I laid down for another couple of hours.

The outfits Larry and I wore to the dance
Scott Bennett and Brad Caldwell
Lucy and Jerry Pate

Ann and Morris round dancing to Lucy and Paula and Brad Caldwell in the back
Sherri enjoying round dancing to Lucy and Jerry

Vickie and Steve round dancing
Martha and Tony round dancing to Jerry

Kathy and Dan round dancing
Larry and Patricia arrived a few minutes early and I was happy to have a chance to show them the house. We got to the dance a few minutes early which gave us a chance to visit with our friends from Killeen and Sun City. Luann, Dalbert, Connie and Harold from the Waco area were also there and we were able to sit with them. There were a lot of round dancers and enough people for ten mainstream and plus squares. Lucy and Jerry Pate cued for the round dancers. The club invited Scott Bennett from Oklahoma to come and call with Brad. The club had a lot of food to help celebrate their 19th Anniversary. It was also a special occasion for Brad, it was his birthday. We have danced to Scott and Brad calling together before and we had a super time. This evening was just as good. We danced every tip. In between the square dancing tips Lucy and Jerry did a great job with the round dancing. They closed the dance out with a mainstream tip then after the dance they called a dbd plus tip. The tip was about a half hour tip, it was fast and challenging and was a great way to end the night. We had an outstanding night dancing and hanging out with our friends. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth