Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

12-31 Another Great Year of Blogging

Writing my blog
Today completes my tenth year of blogging and my first year of blogging via Blogger. Back in the beginning I had no idea what  a blog was but Larry was following a couple of blogs and thought I might enjoy writing one. Actually it didn't start out as my blog, it was Flo's. The blog was written from Flo's view of our activities but since she could not type with those paws I had to do it for her. Back then I did not try to blog every day I simply blogged when Flo wanted to write about something we had done. You can still find the old blog via the link on the right side or you can click on www.flostravels.com .

I thought a blog would provide a nice history of our activities and that maybe some of our friends and family might want to follow along. I was correct about providing a history but not as correct in thinking many friends and family would follow along. Over time I discovered that they seldom remembered to go to the blog page. Even though my readership has not been large I enjoy blogging and I keep writing.

I want to thank all of you that do follow along and those of you that leave comments. Did you know I now have a international following, Tony Marchei all the way from Perth Australia made a comment on my blog a few weeks ago, he is a square dancer and angel for his club. I have no idea how he found my little ole blog but I am glad he did. So if you read something you like or simply want to say hi please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth