Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

11-30 Wow, It's almost Christmas


It was cloudy all day but the rain was gone. Larry wanted to make sure that the GPS program on the new tablet was working. So we loaded Flo in the car and we went for a ride. While we were driving around we went by the storage center to get a couple of items out of the Minnie. Then on the way home we stopped by Walmart and bought a loaf of bread. When we got home Larry called Wes at McCoy's to see if Louise's door was in and he was told it was. He was a happy man he told Wes he would be by to make sure the door was correct. After we had lunch we loaded Flo back into the car and took her for another ride. While Larry went inside McCoy's I kept Flo company. When he got back he said the door was perfect so tomorrow we'll rent a trailer and take the door to Louise's house. 

My Wii balance board
 This morning I started back on tracking my calories and physical activities on MyFitnessPal. I've been saying I needed to go back doing this so I could loss the twenty-five pounds I put on in the last year. I know the holidays are here so it's going to take longer to do it but I'm going to try hard to keep close to my daily goal. My daily goal for exercising is forty-five minutes. I worked out on my Wii for forty-five minutes using the Wii Fit for fifteen minutes and Just Dance for a half hour. In the evening we went square dancing with the Sundancers and danced for an hour and a half. There were seven mainstream squares and five plus squares. Brad did a fantastic job of calling. We had a great time.

Larry enjoying watching our friends dance
Square dancing to Brad's calling
Our friends dancing the A tip after the dance
Sherri enjoying round dancing to Jerry's recording

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth