Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, November 9, 2015

11-8 Another Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day!!!!!!
It was a beautiful day, the rain was gone and the sun was shining, it was a little windy and comfortably cool outside. Flo spent a lot of time outside sunning either on the front porch or back porch. I spent the day working on my annual adventure book and working on my jig saw puzzle. Larry spent the day reading the paper and watching Before You Buy and a few episodes of TED TV. In the evening we watched our weekly show Home Fires and I am Big Bird which was a 2014 documentary about Caroll Spinney, he has played Big Bird for over 40 years. It was a very good documentary. We had a great day!!!

I am Big Bird Caroll Spinney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth