Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, November 27, 2015

11-26 Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving. We woke up with more rain this morning so we stayed around the house. Last Sunday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Louise and Autumn so I didn't cook a big meal today. I have a lot to be thankful for. My life is full of happiness and joy. I have been with my husband Larry for 38 years and I still thinks he's great. While hanging around the house we listened to The Village and one of the songs they played was Alice's Restaurant sung by Arlo Guthrie. It was the perfect song for the day because it was about a event that happened on Thanksgiving. I finished reading Red Knife and started Personal Injuries by Scott Turow. In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of TED TV and a couple of movies. One of the movies was The Secret Garden starring Kate Maberly, Maggie Smith and Heydon Prowse, it was about a British girl born and raised in India who loses her parents in an earthquake. She is returned to England to live with on her uncle's estate. It was a cute movie. The other movie was Song of the Sea, which was a cute cartoon for children. We had a relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth