Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

11-23 Sundancers Dance

Outfits we wore to the Sundancers Dance
Burr it's cold outside. This morning we woke up to temperatures in the 30's. Larry got up before me and turned on the heater to get the chill out of the house. When I finally got out of bed I noticed right away the heater was on, not only could I feel the heat but I could also smell the heater, this was the first time we have had it on this winter, sure felt good. What a guy always thinking about me. After breakfast we loaded Flo into the car and went to town to get more propane for the grill and run a couple of errands.

Round Dancing in between square dancing tips
Brad calling the tips
Angie, Rick (her dad), and Sherri promenading home
Square Dancing with friends
In the afternoon I worked on my puzzle, Larry finished a book and Flo enjoyed the cool weather outside. All day the temperature stayed in the 50's. TXDOT was going to have the interstate closed between 7pm and 7am for the next couple of days so Larry and I talked about not going to the Sundancers Dance but we ended up going and were glad we did. There were enough people for six mainstream squares and four for plus, even had two squares for A's. The workshop this week was a plus workshop. The move that Brad worked on was Linear Cycle in different positions, which was a lot of fun. We had a super time at the dance. After the dance Brad called a tip for the advanced dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth