Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11-10 Just Another Day

Square Dance Lessons
We hung around the house all day. I worked on my annual book and worked on a jig saw puzzle. Larry finished reading a book and started another. Flo laid on the back porch most of the day and once in awhile she would go on the front porch. When she wasn't outside she would be under the desk or on her bed sleeping. I made a pot of ham hock and beans for dinner and I also baked a cinnamon crumb cake to take to lessons. After dinner we went to our club's last night of lessons.  This week Larry and I were needed to help angel the lesson. Dale finished up the lesson a half hour early. When we got back it was a little before 9:00 so I worked on my jig saw puzzle and book. Larry checked his e-mail and read some of the forums he follows. We had another relaxing day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Square Dance angel myself at our clubs beginners lessons. We are Cloverwest in Perth Western Australia. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth