Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 30, 2015

10-29 What should I do next?

I'm bored!!!!
We're caught up on home projects and we're not square dancing for a couple of days so what should I do? Oh, I know!!! Why don't I bake a loaf of bread. The other day while grocery shopping we picked up a bag of Rhodes White Bread. I've been meaning to bake a loaf but the dough is frozen and it takes 2-7 hours the thaw out. By the time I thought about baking a loaf it was too late in the day but today it was early enough so I put a loaf in the bread pan to start the thawing process.

Our lamp shades are over 25 years old and in bad shape, we have been thinking about getting new ones for a while. While the bread was thawing we went to Walmart to look at lamp shades and we were in luck, we found some. We still need one for our floor lamp, we got the floor lamp from Larry's mother and it is about 40 years old, amazing that the shade is the original, it is a large shade and finding a new one will not be easy. Larry did find a couple on the web that would work but they were in the $100 range which is more than we want to pay. Next stop was to get a flu shot for Larry. We had to wait over an hour to get one at his doctor's office. I have a doctors appointment next month and I plan to get my flu shot then. The last stop was Lowe's, we are getting low on double AA batteries and there was an advertisement if you bought some Energize batteries you would get a $10 gift card. We checked out the advertisement and decided to pass and wait for Black Friday sales. When we got home it was time for lunch.

Old shade on the left and new shade on the right
Freshly baked bread
After I sliced the loaf
My bread knife
King's Daughters Clinic
In the afternoon I read a little and then I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit and a half hour with Just Dance. After I worked out we loaded Flo back into the car and went to Round Rock to see Louise and Autumn. Louise's computer has been slowing down and Larry has been wanting to work on it. We aren't going to square dance for a couple of days and he doesn't have anything on his to do list so he decided to go pick up the computer. Louise worked last night so we couldn't go over too early. When we got to Round Rock it was dinnertime so we stopped by Taco Bell and picked up dinner. Larry didn't call Louise to tell her we were coming so she was surprised to see us. Autumn was very happy to see Flo and us. After dinner Larry setup his computer for Louise to use while he works on hers. We had a very nice visit with Louise and Autumn.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth