Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9-29 Rio Bravo Campground


I woke up still not feeling too good so Larry decided maybe we should go lower in elevation until I was feeling better. I’ve been sleeping well but I get these coughing attacks, I hope I start feeling better soon. Larry’s not 100 percent yet either. We left Montoso Campground and went to Rio Bravo Campground, which is part of the Rio Grande del Norte National Monument. While driving I slept until we got close to Taos, where we stopped and did a little grocery shopping. Afterwards we continued down the road 35 miles to Rio Bravo. We have stayed at Rio Bravo before and Larry thought maybe we should get power. It has four campsites with power so when we got there we were in luck we found one We setup the Minnie for the night and then we walked down to pay for the night, Rio Bravo is a very pretty campground that has the Rio Grande River running along the back of it. Larry walked Flo by the river to see if there was a place for her to go swimming. He said she could get to the river  but it was a mud pit. I slept most of the afternoon and only crawled out of bed to eat. I’m getting better little by little every day. We had a very relaxing day, Larry read, Flo slept and I slept and did some dot-to-dots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth