Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 7, 2015

8-6 What a busy day!!!!

Cooking for the dance



I had a busy day. Started the day by going to the lake for about an hour, while there we air chaired and wake boarded. There were only a few people at the lake. As we were pulling the boat out some folks showed up to kayak and fish. We had a great time on the lake.

Larry wake boarding
Larry air chairing

After lunch I went with Larry to the chiropractor and when we got home I took a nap. Afterwards I worked out for fifteen minutes then I prepared the taco pizza rolls for tonight's dance. It took me a couple of hours to make the rolls but I really enjoyed doing it and I received a lot of compliments on them.


Our friends getting ready to dance
Combining Squares
In the evening Larry and I went to our club dance. We had three squares and in between tips Dorothy cued for rounds. During one tip there were only two squares up so Dale decided to have some fun. He had both squares dancing together as one square. Dale is a very good caller and he remembers who was in which square. We had a super time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth