Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

8-12 Another Day Over 100 Degrees

Another Day over 100 Degrees
The day started out overcast so you really couldn't tell how hot it was. Then the sun came out and boy did you feel the heat. The temperature got to 105 so we spent most of the day inside. Before it got too hot Larry and I went to the lake. The wind was up a little so we didn't water ski but we did air chair and floated. It was a very nice day on the lake.

Larry flying the air chair
After lunch I helped Larry put the shower door back on. We tested the transition out and we didn't see any water on the floor. Maybe finally the problem is solved. Afterwards I read my book and Larry surfed the Internet. 

Finished installing the transition in the shower
In the evening Larry and I went to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club for their weekly dance. It was a small group, there were enough people for three squares of both  mainstream and plus. Martha did line dancing in between the square dancing tips so I danced all night. We had a great time dancing to Jim Hayes calling.

Line Dancing in my new skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth