Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

8-10 Sundancers Dance

Another Sunny Day
Flo woke me up early this morning by making some noise and I couldn't get back to sleep so I crawled out of bed. I fed her breakfast and let her out. When she came back inside Larry was up so I went back to bed for another hour. We were dressed to go to the lake when I decided not to go. Instead we took Flo to Temple Lake Park so she could go swimming. While Flo and I walked around and she swam and did some exploring Larry read the paper. Before Flo got to the water she found a chicken leg. After she finished eating it she went swimming. We walked around for about a half hour and she swam a lot.

Swimming in Belton Lake
Last night I finished Grandpa's Potting Shed puzzle, took me two weeks to assemble so when we got back from the lake I started another Scott Turow novel. The novel is The Laws of Our Fathers. Larry played with Windows 10 on the Lenovo and Flo slept. After lunch Larry and I went to the chiropractor. Ever since we moved in the house Larry has been trying to stop the water from leaking out of the shower, its not a big leak and doesn't hurt anything (we simply wipe it up after we shower) but it annoys him, he has tried a few things but has yet to be successful in totally stopping it. So he has another idea and while we were in town we stopped by The Home Depot and Lowe's to see if they had what he wanted. Larry did find something at Lowe's so he's going to try it out tomorrow. 

Grandpa's Potting Shed puzzle assembled
In the evening Larry and I went to Sun City Georgetown to dance with the Sundancers. Every week when we go we are amazed at how many squares they get. Brad gets between seven and eight mainstream squares and on special occasions he will get thirteen. Today he got eight mainstream squares and six plus squares. It was a special night because Hanna had her thirteenth birthday, her mother Angie and the rest of her family brought some desserts to celebrate. We had another super time dancing with the Sundancers.

Round Dancing in between square dancing tips
The Advanced square dancing workshop

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth