Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

7-8 Reading

Reading is fun!!!!!

Larry introduced me to Scott Turow, a novelist who has written ten fiction novels and two non fiction, awhile back I read his first novel Ordinary Heroes and I enjoyed it very much. After finishing my color pencils jig saw puzzle I started reading again. Larry highly recommended two more novels by Scott Turow, Presumed Innocent and it's sequel, Innocent, he was right they were great novels. A few days ago I started reading another one of his novels, Burden of Proof, so far it's entertaining but I agree with Larry when he said it wasn't as good as the other three books.

Round Dancing during the Ice Cream Social Dance
In the evening Larry and I went to Georgetown to attend Shirts 'n' Skirts Ice Cream Social Dance. Jim Hayes was back calling after a couple of weeks on the east coast for his vacation. Lucy and Jerry Pate did the cuing for the round dancing. There were enough people there for four squares of mainstream and plus. They had enough for a fifth square but some of the club members were busy serving ice cream. The club members served the ice cream and people topped the ice cream with syrup and other toppings, the club also had other desserts. Larry and I had a great time dancing with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth