Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

6-3 Taking It Easy


The Texas Square Dancing Festival is this Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Waco, Larry and I are going to be there. Larry made reservation in February for Midway Campground but on Monday they called and said that the campground was closed due to flooding. He called around and found a RV Park off of I35 that had openings so now we have a new place to camp. The last two days we have been taking it easy. Yesterday we went grocery shopping and I cleaned the house, while I was cleaning Larry rebuilt a few small fans we use in the refrigerator to keep it from icing up and Flo kept him company. We worked on getting the Minnie ready to go on the trip. While we were doing this Flo slept in the Minnie. After getting the Minnie ready I cooked a couple of casseroles to take with us. The only thing we need to do is load up the refrigerator in the morning.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth