Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 22, 2015

6-21 Father's Day Dance


Happy Father's Day!!!! Just another normal day for us. Started off with me working on my puzzle while Larry puttered around the house, he did a little weed whacking, blew out the garage (somehow the garage becomes covered in Flo's hair, Larry normally has to use the blower on it about once a week), and since we were taking Belinda with us today for a dance he vacuumed the dog hair from the car.

Last week we picked up some jalapeno burgers from HEB so for lunch today I barbequed a couple of them up on the gas grill, they were terrific. After lunch I worked on my puzzle a bit more while Larry started reading a new book.

In the afternoon we met up with Belinda and went to Waco to square dance with the TIPS Club for their Father's Day Dance. TIPS dance's every first and third Sunday of the month at 2:30 to 5:00 but today was Father's Day and they decided to dance from 3:30 to 5:30. There were barely enough people to have two squares, Wendell Moore was the caller.


TIPS Father's Day Dance

When we got home we had dinner and then we watched the last two episodes of The Escape Artist, really good show, as we watched it I remembered small bits and pieces so I know we have seen it before but I certainly didn't remember enough to know what was going to happen. Must be getting old. I guess the good news is everything will seem new again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth