Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 15, 2015

5-14 Square Dancing with Coryell County Squares


square dancin
I finished my book, Scott Turow is a good writer. Ordinary Heroes is about a son that gets to know who his father really is after his father dies. After finishing my book I worked on my puzzle and Larry’s helping me with the puzzle. In the evening Larry and I drove up to Gatesville and danced with the Coryell County Squares. There were enough people there for two squares and the club served refreshments. They had shredded beef sandwiches, chips, cookies and I took brownies with chocolate chip cookie dough in it. We danced to Ed Larder calling and in between the tips he played music, where people danced the Texas two-step. We had a great time visiting with people we haven’t seen in a couple of months.

Coryell County Squares 5-14-018 
Ed Larder dancing with his wife Carol 

Coryell County Squares 5-14-019
People dancing in between square dancing tips 

Coryell County Squares 5-14-016
Square dancing to Ed calling

Coryell County Squares 5-14-029
Square dancing with my friends (I’m in the purple)

Coryell County Squares 5-14-032
Larry is this year’s king for Coryell County Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth