Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

4-5 Happy Easter

 

Easter-Bunny-Wallpaper-HD

Happy Easter

Larry has been driving his mother’s Grand Marquis while we’ve been in Tucson. For years the cruise control hasn’t been working, Shirley thought the dealer messed it up and she has been driving without it. This morning Larry sprayed it with Ciag De-oxit now it works like a charm.

IMG_0002

Shirley’s 1996 Grand Marquis

This morning we had Easter breakfast at my brother’s restaurant, Jethro’s. This afternoon we went to one of my sisters houses for lunch. If my mom was still with us today would be her birthday. Dad has also passed and Easter was always special to him. Today each family member that was at lunch wrote a message on a balloon and then the balloons were released to the heavens to join my parents. We had a great time doing a Easter egg hunt with my three year old nephew. Larry and I took Shirley with us and we had a great time with my family.

Easter Celebration  

All the girls dressed in pink at Jethro’s

Easter Celebration -007

Ethan on an Easter egg hunt

Easter Celebration -019

Shirley visiting

Easter Celebration -016 

Catching bubbles

Easter Celebration -018

Larry and my nephew Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth