Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

3-7 What's Up?



We had two beautiful days of sunshine but today we woke up with overcast skies. What's up with the weather these days? I don't know about you but I'm tired of gray skies. Yesterday, we were going to go to Tool for a weekend of high energy square dancing but we ended up staying home because of the weather. It has been nasty all week and the camping area in Tool is in a grass field and we were afraid of getting stuck. But Larry and I still went square dancing we danced with the Killeen Kickers. It was a great dance. During the day I took Flo for a walk around the neighborhood, worked out for an hour and read. Larry surfed the Internet and read and Flo slept. In the last three days I have read two novels by James Patterson Swimsuit and Beach Road.

Dancing with the Killeen Kickers



Today I took Flo for an hour walk to the lake so she could go swimming. She really didn't want to swim but she did get wet. When we got home I started another James Paterson novel called Judge & Jury, Flo slept and Larry read. In the evening we watched a few documentaries. Rude Dude was about Steve Rude a comic book artist and how he copes with Bipolar. Intersexion was about people who are born both female and male. The Bus is about the Volkswagen bus.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth