Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

3-26 Spring Trip Begins

IMG_0001

Bluebonnets

Spring is finely here!!! The other day Larry came in the house and wanted me to come outside, he wouldn’t tell me why but he was excited so I grabbed my camera and joined him outside, guess what, we had bluebonnets in our yard. They were a surprise because the yard is only a year old and we hadn’t planted any bluebonnets.

La Mesa Texas 3-26-016 

Lamesa City Park

Today we started spring trip. We drove 337 miles from Belton to Lamesa, Tx. where we stayed for the night. Larry let me drive 100 miles or so, he wants me to drive the Minnie every once in awhile so I stay familiar with it. I make him a nervous wreck because I have a tendency of accelerating too fast and I overcorrect when driving. He told me to take my time getting up to speed and not to overcorrect, he wasn’t criticizing my driving he was only trying to help me drive safer. It took me awhile to get use to driving the Minnie but once I settled down and relaxed I did ok. Once in Lamesa it took us a little time to find the city park, it was the first time we were there. The park was a very nice, it has playscapes, swings, bathroom but no showers and free RV sites with power and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth