Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

3-14 St. Patrick's Day Dances

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I'm sorry I haven't bogged in awhile, here is an update on our adventures. I walked Flo to the lake a couple of days ago so she could swim and explore. While she was exploring she came across a snake sunning and it struck out at her just to warn her that she was getting too close. I didn't know if it was poisonous or not but she jumped back. I was surprised that the snake was out of hibernation because it's still cool. I've been working on my puzzle and working out while Larry read. Flo has been doing her normal thing sleeping except for today she sunned. In the last week we have square danced five times. One event was for our club lessons and the other four were St. Patrick's Day Dances with Shirts & Skirts in Georgetown, Coryell County Squares in Gatesville, Double C's in Copperas and Denim and Lace in Bruceville- Eddy.

Flo swimming
Line Dancing with the Double C's
Square Dancing with the Double C's
Larry square dancing with Denim and Lace.

Larry promenading Barbara home.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth