Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

1-17 Shows We Watched

OK, I know I haven't posted what we watched on television since I started my new blog. So here it goes we've watched three movies in the last week. The first movie was a 2014 action thriller called Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit where the characters were created by Tom Clancy a novelist. The second movie was a 1987 drama called Promised Land. The third movie was 2003 fantasy drama called Big Fish. We enjoyed Jack Ryan and Big Fish but really didn't care for Promised Land. Tonight we streamed Darden Smith on Concert Window. Darden is a Austin musician and songwriter.

What did I watch?
  
Darden Smith Concert
Darden Smith Concert at The Bugle Boy in La Grange

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth