Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1-13 Change is Good

I've been on a diet for a week now and I've been doing real well. I exercise everyday for an hour or two using the Wii. Yesterday I decided to change it up a bit by using our Roku streaming player. The last time I was dieting I used the All Fitness TV channel on the Roku and it worked great. The program I worked out to was the Anti-Aging Method with Carol Argo for an hour. This workout combines Yoga, Tai Chi, Dance and Pilates. Today I used Jazz! with Denise Druce, which is a high energy aerobic workout for a half hour. A few days ago I said I was going to try to eat a piece of fruit everyday and for the last four days I have done just that. In the last week I lost three pounds but I'm not getting my hopes up too much because I know it's going to slow down.
 
Jazz! with Denise Druce is located under Aerobics
Anti-Aging with Carol Argo is located under Yoga.
Working out with the Wii Just Dance3

    Working out with All Fitness TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth