Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

1-1 First Post of New Year

Getting things started for the new year. How about we start off with a couple of square dance videos from earlier this week?


Sun City Sundancers 12-29-2014


Sun City Sundancers 2nd video 12-29-2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Today Larry woke up at 6:50 and got dressed. When he was finishing up I crawled out of bed and got dressed. When I finished Larry was making the bed so I helped him out. When we finished we went into the living room. Louise was sound asleep on the couch but Flo was wide awake. When she saw us she climbed off the couch and said hi to us. Then I let Autumn out of Flo's kennel. After Larry and I said hi to Flo and Autumn I fed them their breakfast. While they we eating Larry got my new blog ready to go and I preheated the oven for cinnamon rolls. When Autumn and Flo finished eating I took them out to do their morning routine. When they finished doing their thing we went back inside. Then I finished baking the cinnamon rolls. When the rolls were finished Louise and Shirley woke up and got dressed. Along with the rolls Larry and I had a glass of chocolate almond milk and Louise and Shirley had a cup of Texas Pecan coffee. Today we hung around the house and visited because it was cold and drizzling all day. Occasionally Louise or I would take Autumn and Flo outside so they could do their thing. For lunch I fixed everyone a chief salad. After lunch we visited. While we were visiting with each other I made ham hock and beans and a cherry cheese cake. About 4:00 Louise decided to go home. She invited Shirley to spend a couple of days with her. So Shirley excepted the invitation. Larry and I didn't mind that Shirley was going to stay at Louise's house for a couple of days because it gives them sometime with each other. When Shirley and Louise hang out together they usually go shopping and I'm not really into going shopping. After Louise, Shirley and Autumn left Larry, Flo and I relaxed for the rest of the day. For dinner Larry and I had leftover pizza and Flo had her food. For dessert we had a bowl of ice cream. Of course I gave Flo a little. We had a relaxing evening watching YouTube videos on Yellowstone National Park. Flo was exhausted so she slept all night. We had a very nice day. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth